POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !) : Re: Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Home page (64kbu) (not an advertisment !)
From: Lewis
Date: 3 Apr 2000 10:57:45
Message: <38E8B0D4.602C1475@netvision.net.il>
Neat.

"Freddy D." wrote:

> I'm not so happy with that : lack of something-I-don't-know-what...

how about changing the background color? Try very light wood, or just
plain white, with area lights producing soft shadows of the objects
(make a scene with a high-diffuse white plane behind each object and
render, then cut each object with its shadow, and in the HTML document
put the pics and make the background white).

How about english?